I am passionate about helping people simplify their life so they can find space, both in their mind and home, to pursue those things that are most important to them.
I help people target areas of stress and chaos and turn them into areas of rhythm and calm. The simplicity aspect involves the external things in the home that lead to more peace. The mindfulness aspect involves the internal matters, being present and aware, that create more peace. My approach varies for each client. Some want to focus more on external things like editing their home. Others want to focus more on mindfulness and incorporating that into their daily lives. I always take from both concepts because they go so naturally and beautifully together. It’s easier to be present and mindful when your home feels like a place of calm.
Skills and Qualifications
- Erickson International The Art & Science of Coaching, The Art & Science of Couples Coaching, Parent as Coach
- *Erickson Professional Certified Coach
- Emotion Coaching: The Gottman Institute
- Simplicity Parenting Family Life Coach
- Positive Discipline Parent Educator
- Mindfulness training through Mindful Schools
- Former Queen of Green Coach